1. You will need a special program to open files with the .zip extension. WinZip is one such program.
2. Once WinZip (or another similar program) is installed it can be activated by clicking on the downloaded .zip file.
3. Click on the font to get a copy of it out of the archive (it's called expanding the archive) and on to your hard drive.
4.See the instructions, below, for installing the font once you've expanded the ZIP archive.
Download the font file .ttf; Unzip it if it is ziped; then:
1. Windows 7/Vista: Right-click on the font files > "Install"
2. Windows XP: Put the font files into C:\Windows\Fonts
3. Mac OS X: Double-click the font file > "Install font" button.
Are you Human?